martin.rehfeld;326004 Wrote:
> WeatherTime is processing this XML document for your location:
>
> http://api.wunderground.com/auto/wui/geo/ForecastXML/index.xml?query=Kerkrade,NL
>
> I do see chance of precipitation data (pop element) but apperently no
> wind. Hint: WeatherTime needs to be re-activated (leave and re-enter
> screensaver mode) to quickly update the 3rd line info.

Hello Martin,

Congrats for your plugin !
- r108 and 7.2 work fine after changing to 7.2+ instead of 7.1+ in the
install.xml file.

- I have been a bit confused by the subfolder structure of the plugin
:
C:\Program
Files\SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins\WeatherTime\HTML\EN\plugins\WeatherTime\settings
...but it works.

- Question : forecast for my small village ("La Souterraine") is OK on
the wunderground.com page, but it has no airport code : do I have to
choose the nearest one, or is there a trick ?

--
fakarava2

"To nobody, except those who will take pleasure here"
(Franz Schubert, 01/31/1797 - 11/19/1828)