exile;327547 Wrote:
> yes,with the exception of skins...but I put all other elements of
> plugins in that same path: library-application
> support-squeezecenter-plugins. the skins are in the same main location
> just moved over to the html folder.

Skins that don't need acces to a skin can go to

Code:
--------------------
    <youraccount>Library/Application Support/Squeezecenter/html
--------------------

Plugins that don't need to provide their own skin (that is: more than
their plugin files, like iPeng does) can go to

Code:
--------------------
    <youraccount>Library/Application Support/Squeezecenter/Plugins
--------------------

but plugins that provide a skin that needs access to the plugin code
(e.g. iPeng) need to go into

Code:
--------------------
    /Library/PreferencePanes/SqueezeCenter.prefPane/Contents/server/Plugins/

At least that one gets wiped.Maybe the whole behavior is worth filing a
bug, maybe the best workaround would be to enable plugins in

Code:

--
pippin

---