You're a star, and I owe you big time for this!

I'm in the process of migrating my Linux server to a Windows server. I
still want SC to run under Linux, the same as I want Apache and Postfix
to run under Linux, and as such my dedicated Linux server will be a VM
on my Windows server. To this end, all my music and playlists are held
on the Windows server, which is then accessed from the /mnt/
filesystem.

Deleting the alienbbc.opml and restarting SC highlighted a permissions
error, in that the playlist file on the mount could not be corrected.

I now have the iPlayer :) :) :)

THANK YOU BPA!!!!

Jim

--