rvanderh;328108 Wrote:
> You won't be able to send 'loves' or 'bans' via the duet. I only know
> one solution: buy an older squeezebox, SB3 works perfect with last.fm

Really pleased you got this working!  Even with a Duet, you can
Love/Ban using the web interface, but you're quite right that you won't
see Love/Ban as an option using the Controller using Squeezescrobbler.
One workaround is to install the Retro Browser plugin which emulates
the old SB3 interface on the Controller.

Using Settings/Player/Menu promote the Last.fm/Squeezecrobbler menu
option to the top level of the Duet Player menu.  Then just go into
Retrobrowser you can access the option on the Controller.  Not as
convenient to be sure, but usable - it's what I did using the inbuilt
plugin before Last.fm support was integrated into the Controller.  I'm
told that Last.fm are very much looking to increase the coverage of the
inbuilt plugin, but it's a slow process negotiating the relevant
agreements with each individual jurisdiction.

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)