I was able to get the XM plugin to show up on the plugin list on the new
SqueezeNetwork software, but received a message that it needs to be
updated.  There is no update!  I'm very unhappy with SqueezeNetwork
since XM Radio was the main reason I bought the Squeezebox.  There
should have been some sort of warning not to upgrade to SqueezeNetwork
indicating that plugins (most of the previous ones) do not work with
this latest software.  I also don't like the idea that the program can
now detect that I use the device outside the US.  I travel a lot and
must stay months at a time outside the US and take Squeezebox with me.
Before, I could access everything I could access in the US anywhere in
the world.  Now I connect my notebook computer to my stereo to get XM
and everything else I pay for in the US.  I guess I'll have to buy a
new notebook with a better sound card.  Will there be a new plugin for
XM?  The authors of the software (two of them) do not have an email
link to them.

--
donnyx