bpa;329393 Wrote:
> The Cartalk problem is as a result of CarTalk making use of a rarelyused
> feature redirecting URLs.
>
> The problem has two parts.
>
> 1. In AlienBBC - this can be fixed but would not stop playing of
> tracks.
>
> 2. A bug in MPlayer results in an additional character added to the
> redirected URL and so the track does not play because it is trying an
> invalid URL. This will require a patch to fix  mplayer and a new
> version of mplayer to be built.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - what OS do you use ?

I am using a ReadyNAS runing squeezecenter - I believe this is linux
(forgive my ingnorance).  Still trying to get this to work.  Have
finally gotten the directories copied to the Plugins directory using
WinSCP.  NPR show display on the transporter and Controller, but I get
the "unable to connect to server" message and nothing plays. Will try
installing AlienBBC.  Will be VERY happy when this works, as I have
been hoping for something like this for quite a while.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]