mr_hyde;333568 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in former versions of SC, it was possible to disable Autobrightness in
> the player settings. This was necessary to get AutoDisplay working
> fine.
>
> With the official 7.2 i can't find this switch in the player settings
> and Autodisplay is not working anymore. Where is it gone?

It appears to be just gone now.

There's a newer version of AutoDisplay here:
http://www.tux.org/~peterw/slim/slim7/FuzzyTime/
It supposedly works with 7.1 and 7.2, but I haven't tried it.  It's
also a bit awkward, in that if you change the preference during the
"off" period, it won't take.  This is a bit of a side effect of the
changes made in 7.0.1 that broke AutoDisplay to begin with.

Eric

--
kolding

SliMP3 -> the closet
SqueezeBox 1 -> Bose Soundwave
SqueezeBox 2 -> Rotel RSX-1056 -> Totem Acoustic Dreamcatchers
SqueezeBox 3 -> Rotel RX-1052 -> Vandersteen 1B's