I've been looking for a small footprint controller and recently gave
Moose a try, but I'm having 2 small problems with it and I hope someone
can help me out.  The first problem is when it's playing back a
playlist.  When Moose comes to a song without an album cover, the Now
Playing display gets stuck.  The display will stay on that song until I
do something like open and close my prefs.  The Squeezebox will keep
playing the playlist normally.

My second problem is when I click on the Library tab, Moose tells me
there's .moo database.  I tell it to build one, but it always gets
stuck scanning covers, so it never completes the operation and a .moo
database is never built.

Sorry if these are Noob questions with obvious solutions, but I keep
playing around with the program and can't figure out what I'm doing
wrong.  Can anyone help with these?

--
silicon monkey