I think I was being a bit dim last night - didn't really realise that
the mechanism I'd used to create the playlist in fact created a
parameterised playlist!

What i really wanted to do was create a playlist "hard coded" to a
specific non-dynamic playlist (basically using dynamic playlist to
randomise it and also ensure tracks weren't repeated within a week).

I can do it by writing the SQL manually though so no big problem, just
thought I'd read you could do it with the UI!

--
sk33ve

QNAP TS-109Pro: (Firmware: 2.1.0 build: 0624),
SqueezeCenter: v7.2.0 (build: 22900)
- Plugins: DynamicPlaylist, TrackStat, SQLPlaylist
Squeezeboxes: 2x Classics, 1x Duet