I cannot seem to play Sirius on softsqueeze (7.2).  I did follow the
directions for installing AlienBBC and mplayer on ClarkConnect, and I
can confirm that I can hear BBC just fine.  However, when I try Sirius,
I get a "reading stream" for about 30 seconds, then an indication that
seems like all is fine, but no audio.  Squeezecenter shows the stream
playing, with the seconds counting away, and the indication 128k CBR,
WMA (Sirius).  Do I have transcoding somehow set up wrong for WMA?  My
selection in SC is Windows Media....Flac...mplayer.sh/flac.

Any help is appreciated!

--
NatureDude