Been using SuperDateTime for so long I can't remember which version it
was when I started.  I thought I'd try the latest version on my
squeezebox v1 which I've had for nearly 5 years now, but now it won't
run.  This is what shows in the server.log:
Slim::Buttons::Common::pushMode (2007) Error: Couldn't push into new
mode: [OFF.superdatetime] !: Undefined subroutine
&Slim::Display::Graphics::setCustomChar called at
/usr/share/squeezecenter/Plugins/SuperDateTime/Plugin.pm line 4535.

This is on ubuntu 8.04, Squeezecenter 7.2 and SuperDateTime v5.6.2.
The same error appears using the Winders version of Squeezecenter.
Apparently the setCustomChar doesn't work in squeezebox v1.  I know I'm
missing out on a lot of things, since the Squeezenetwork doesn't work on
this player either, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  It plays my
mp3s fine through my whole house audio system.  Can I disable the
setCustomChar or possibly revert to a previous version that doesn't use
this method?  It did work prior to downloading the latest plugin, but I
don't remember the previous one.

--
Phydeaux