MeSue;338693 Wrote:
> Sounds like you've got it just about worked out... congrats!

Well I'll probably never get it completely worked out.  The SBB seems
to be like most of my favorite products where there's no end to what
you can do :)

But yeah, I've got dynamic playlists as well as ratings working.  I
even (think) I managed to get it to use a dynamic playlist as the
alarm.  I'll have to pay more attention to that though to see if it
really is, or if it's just using a snapshot of a dynamic playlist.

erland;338743 Wrote:
> The number of times the song has been played.

Ah, that makes sense, thanks!

And thanks for the help to both of you.  And like I read in another
thread, SBs really are like potato chips, you really can't just have
one.  I find myself wanting a few more now :D

--
stanger89