erland;341454 Wrote:
> Is there any special with that album ? Unusual characters maybe ?
> Unusual album art ?
>
> Do you get any error messages in the SqueezeCenter log found in web
> interface under "SqueezeCenter Settings/Logging"

I use filteredalbums and filteredartist. Both have the same problem but
both at a different album containing no special characters. With 7.1 and
a previous version of custom browse I had no such problem.

The server log doesn't list any message. Even though I just reproduced
the problem the last message if from 45 minutes ago.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm)-
for SqueezeCenter & SlimServer