MeSue;341578 Wrote:

> I noticed that if the SB is powered off with the datetime screensaver
> showing, then the 2 minute timer warning only flashes on the screen for
> a second and then it goes back to the current time. Is this supposed to
> happen this way?

Nope. I need to investigate that -- there *IS* code in KT to turn the
player on for the two minute warning, and the screensaver-defeating
code in KT should prevent even the When Idle screensaver from kicking
in. :-(

> Would it be possible to have it not change the volume up and down if the
> SB is not playing anything when the timer is triggered?

So you want it only to toggle the volume if the client had been silent?
Hmm, that should be feasible, though I haven't worked on making any of
the settings user-configurable *yet*. I had planned on making the
amount of reduction configurable, but hadn't thought about letting the
volume be constant if KT had to get the music playing. Good idea.

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock