Thanks for the updated plugin Edward. I've got a few SliMP3s dotted
around, along with a squeezebox and a duet, so a decent range to test
against.

I've noticed that message.display duration= isn't being honored by the
slimp3s, but does work fine with the squeezebox. Display messages flash
briefly on the slimp3s, but never for the allotted duration.

Any way to access the SqueezeCenter Random Mix/playlists/favourites
functionality through xAP-Audio.Playlist?

I'll be having a play with IR.events over the weekend. I used them
quite a bit with the previous versions of the plugin.

--
vworp