Philip Meyer;343598 Wrote:

> I don't think I use track_history for much - doesn't the
> track_statistics/tracks_persistent hold last played and count columns,
> and trackstat queries look at that data?  Are there many places that
> use track_history?

It's used on some of the "... recently played" statistics. Some of
those statistic items can for example show the albums you have played
most during the last month, it's not possible to use the play counts in
track_statistics for this because you might have played an album a lot 3
months ago but only once during the last month.

You are probably correct in that you don't use it a lot, because most
of the statistic items only use track_statistics and not track_history.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))