mikelis;344095 Wrote:
> I just upgraded to the new Logitech SqueezeCenter from SlimServer 6.1
> and expanding the plugin into the plugis directory does not work.It should
> look like this.  (for xp)
programfiles/squeezecenter/server/plugins/xmradio   You need to edit
the install.xml file so that the minimum vers  is set as 7.2+  Make
sure it shows up in your settings for plugins and then you need to put
your internet xm radio login and password in the options for the
plugin.  These are what you use to access xm from your computer.  If
you don't already have access on your computer you'll have to go to
xmradio.com and set that up.  It's free if you have a xm account
already.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality