OK, I'll say at the outset that I'm in the UK so I should be able to get
this station anyway but it just wouldn't stream in Squeezecentre

I'm using * Squeezecenter 7.2 - 22900 and AlienBBC plugin
v2.2b1-7.1_7.2*

Using the "Internet Radio-AlienBBC-BBC iPlayer Radio-Live Streams" path
I can now stream just about all but no Radio 5 Live (Which displays as
Radio 5 Live Live in the Listings).

The URL is currently set as:-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/live/surestream.ram and will play
correctly on my PC, launching MediaPlayer to play the stream.

I've solved this by adding a different url I found in the source code
of the BBC5Live streaming page.  The Windows media stream as opposed to
the RealAudio stream.

_*How_to_get_BBC5Live_in_AlienBBC*_

In Squeezecenter:-

Click *Settings*
Choose the *Plugins* Tab
Click *Settings* next to the AlienBBC Plugin Listing (v2.2b1-7.1_7.2 in
my case)
Click *Edit Menu*
Scroll to the Bottom
Click *New Entry*
Name: *R5Live* (or Whatever you want to call it)
Click *Save*
Then *Apply*

Worked for me, I hope this helps someone else.

Mark.

--
Mark Ward