mherger;345404 Wrote:
> > I think there is a problem with MusicInfoSCR, the SB3 and Slacker
>
> I assume you're using the very latest MusicInfoSCR? What exact version?
> Do
> you see this issue with Slacker only (I can't access Slacker from over
>
> here - no chance to test :-()?
>
> You might also give the version posted here:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=52576
> a try.
>
> Michael

Michael thanks for your response. Yes, I'm using the very latest. I had
already tested using both 4.2.0 and 4.2.5. The issue happens only with
Slacker stations when connected via the SC server with MusicInfoSCR
enabled. When the plugin is disable the Now Playing screen updates
fine. The Now Playing screen also updates fine with Slacker when
connected "directly" to the SqueezeNetwork (no plugins). I suspected
that there was a change in SC that broke your plugin, but I went back
to a version of SC that's working fine with MusicInfoSCR for someone
else, but I continue to have the same problem. (follow the link to the
thread I mentioned above for details) I'm sure that 4.2.0 was working
fine with Slacker until about two weeks ago. I'm going to disable other
plugins and change some settings in MusicInfoSCR to see if it makes a
difference.

--
tamanaco