Triode;345661 Wrote:
> @MattC - I'm afraid it doesn't support proxies configured in
> SqueezeCenter - I have not added any specific code for proxies and as
> it bypasses existing code its probably not going to work at present.

Hi Triode,

I've cut & pasted a few lines out of Slim/Formats/HTTP.pm in order to
gain proxy support, and all seems to be working perfectly.

In case you want to add this to the plugin here's the diff:

Code:
--------------------

  /usr/local/slimserver/Plugins/BBCiPlayer# diff HTTP.pm HTTP.pm.matt
  9,11d8
  < use Slim::Utils::Prefs;
  < my $prefs = preferences('server');
  <
  38,52d34
  <       # Use full path for proxy servers
  <       my $proxy;
  <
  <       if ( main::SLIM_SERVICE ) {
  <               # Let user specify their own proxy to use
  <               $proxy = $prefs->client($client)->get('webproxy');
  <       }
  <       else {
  <               $proxy = $prefs->get('webproxy');
  <       }
  <
  <       if ( $proxy && $server !~ /(?:localhost|127.0.0.1)/ ) {
  <               $path = "http://$server:$port$path";;
  <       }
  <

thanks for this plugin - really appreciate it.

many thanks
Matt

--
MattC