jayd;345185 Wrote:
> Hi,
> Here is a patch to Plugin.pm to fix the channel retrieval.  Sirius
> added a new cookie which caused the plugin to break

Thanks jayd for troubleshooting this.  This cookie must also be set on
a different Sirius page as the regular cookie library usually catches
any new cookies Sirius adds.  I've gone ahead and posted a new version
with this cookie update and some other minor things.

www.gregbrown.net

Those in Canada might want to try this version.  I changed the
Captcha's to the old ones that they're still using, but haven't tested
if that fixed Sirius Canada.

Thanks
-Greg

--