Thanks Mick. I'm interested!  :-)

Triode.
The letter keys on the remote have odd results when using them to
locate a show. For instance, if I hit the M key to find MoneyBox I am
taken to Monday. This means that the results of using the letter keys
are not consistent (M,T,W,T,F,S takes you to days, all others to
shows).

As the days of the week are right at the top of the menu is it possible
to exclude them from access by the number keys?

Another thing. Saturday's MoneyBox is listed twice, one at 12.00am and
another at 12.04am. Both listings play exactly the same sound file.

I know this is frivolous but.... I've already changed the iPlayer
plugin image to be the BBC logo image I used for AlienBBC. I have a
whole bunch of other prepared icons too, one for for each BBC channel.
It'd be great if the appropriate logo could be displayed on the
controller when listening to a show from a particular BBC station. Is
there any chance of that being possible at all?

And... it seems much slower than it could be to access the iPlayer
menus (i.e fetch the stuff from the BBC web site).

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen