thanks for the info. Presmably the "reverberation tale" problem will
still be there for just simple EQ without DRC?

I looked at the file as you suggest and I think the relevant entry is:

flc flc * 00:04:20:06:6d:66
        [flac] -dcs --skip=$START$ --until=$END$ -- $FILE$ | [InguzDSP] -id
"00:04:20:06:6d:66" -wav -wavo -d 24 | [flac] -cs -0 --totally-silent
-

Have no idea what this means, and more to the point where the FLAC
filename is entered, or the filter filename. Any thoughts on how to
convert this to a DOC command line?

Regarding the gapless play I find it pretty useless on my setup for
some reason. At best they sync with a second or so delay. And it has
never been gapless. Am usinng SC7.0.

--
rbl