atlslim;348324 Wrote:
> Understanding that iPeng is a plugin and not a 'skin' but the home
> screen from the Nokia skin is an example of 2 rows of 'buttons'. Just a
> thought ...

No, it's an example of FOUR rows of buttons....

TECHNICALLY in the skin it would be possible (just take up space) by
just increasing the size of that bottom toolbar and I also think it
would be a minor change to the plugin to provide 10 elements instead of
five.
The plugin part is there only to make the button bar configurable
instead of having hard-coded links. There's a repository of, I don't
know, 20 or so buttons you can put there and the plugin currently
allows you to manage five of those.

But I don't think I'm going to do it (would need Erland's help for the
plugin part anyway) since I am currently more than busy with getting
the native app to work.

--
pippin

---