Philip Meyer;350369 Wrote:

> You don't need TrackStat for this - I think you should be able to do
> this by creating filters within MusicIP GUI.  You can then select the
> filter you require when you make a mix in SC.

But without Trackstat and Custom Scan, how would MusicIP know his
stats? A filter for recently added music would work, but I don't think
anything based on play counts would because SC does not report back to
MIP what it has played without the plugins.

When I used to use MIP without Trackstat and Custom Browse, MusicIP had
no knowledge of what what SqueezeCenter had played or when it had been
played. Unless that has changed in the last year or so...

--
MeSue

Sue
http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue