I'm finding that Now Playing is occasionally playing what I'd played
last and not what is currently playing. I'm running the latest
MusicInfo and SC Version: 7.3 - 23612 on Windows XP.

It might be that the problem only happens when I use favorites... at
least I can only reliably reproduce it switching between two favorites
(and on any player).

If I select the favorite

BBC 7 Comedy & Drama
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/realplayer/bbc7.asx
(set Boom button 5)

and wait for the Now Playing screensaver to kick in all is as it should
be. Then if I select the following favorite:

Radio 4:
mms://wmlive-acl.bbc.co.uk/wms/radio4/radio4_nb_e1s1#slim:noscan=1,aid=2
(set as Boom button 4)

the Now Playing screen saver kicks in showing BBC Comedy & Drama.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen