yank;351226 Wrote:
> Like to see Celsius as temperature on the controller. However I cannot
> find the right place to change the parameter.
> Yes, the "%_5/%_7" line is changed as others pointed out. The SB3 is
> showing Celsius, after changing, and it was mentioned earlier something
> else had to be changed.
> But what?

Actually, I'd be interested to know this as well. I've successfully
changed the temp display to C on my SB3s, but the Controller remains in
fahrenheit. The controller doesn't show up in the superdatetime.prefs
file with the other players, so I'm also unsure what you need to change
to make this work.

--
jakes