tamanaco;351800 Wrote:

> Not a problem just FYI... I noticed that while the logging is set to
> "Info"

Thought you might like to see the important bit without wading through
half a page of debug info each time.  You can turn it off completely if
you like, see; Settings -> Advanced -> Logging -> Switch it OFF for
SugarCube

tamanaco;351800 Wrote:

> cparker, what did you think about my "suggestion" for a future release
> with  a status icon and a shortcut to switch SugarCube on/off? Given
> that SugarCube is a mode that can be disabled while a track is playing
> it should be one click away in the player interface just like shuffle
> and repeat. I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement, but
> having the ability to enable SugarCube (immediately) based on the track
> that is currently playing would also be nice.

Yeah its a nice idea, though I always have SugarCube on :)  If you
queue an album then the SugarCube tracks are appended at the end and
have some kind of relation to the album so its a nice experience and
one the wife has got used to ;)

Anyhow I'll add it to the to-do list and see.

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and
integration tips and tricks, Plugin coding tips, Spicefly SugarCube the
MIP AutoDJ plugin and Spicefly Weather!