I should also have noted that I simply updated the plugin that can be
downloaded off the plugins wiki.  I don't know if that is the most up
to date version or if any other patches need to be applied to it.  You
may need to go back to the forums to find fixes you may have already
applied.

I'd recommend simply getting a utility like 7zip and update your
existing plugin with the patched file.  You're probably going to have
the best luck with that (unless, of course, the current plugin from the
wiki is up to date, in which case you should be fine).

JB

--
Joe Bob