Hi there,

I'm new to the board but not the Squeezebox. I have downloaded and used
this most excellent plugin. When I previously installed it, it had most
of the correct string settings to display the date/time and also a
customised 3-day forecast for my area in the UK. It worked flawlessly.
I had to tweak the capitals a bit to get C instead of F, and stuff like
that, but otherwise great.

I had cause to rebuild my PC and reinstall both Squeezecentre and
SuperDateTime. Imagine my horror when, on opening the settings, the
strings are gone! I have tried re-entering them into the correct boxes,
but it won't work. I can get the date and the time, but I am not really
clear what the 3-line part does, and whether or not I have entered the
correct info in the correct boxes.
I have included a screenshot of my settings. I just want the default
ones that came with whatever version I had installed before.
I have tried downgrading a version but my non-working settings are
still in there.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks

jake

|Filename: sqeeze.JPG                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6170|

quadraspleen