Hi Eric, i have been playing around with this today. I have 4 players
and am using 7.2.1. I had 2 questions/observations for you

1. When you define the player sets do you have to have a master or can
you sync, say, the kitchen to the living room and the living room to
the kitchen?

2. I was hoping what would be the case with this plugin would be that a
user defined group would appear as a "phantom" player. So "Downstairs"
would be the master player interface but control 2 players
simultaneously and it would appear as a player in its own right.
I would be interested on your thoughts on whether point 2 would be
something others might want or whether it is a niche idea?

Cool plugin BTW, thanks for making it!

--
SoftPhill