Another 12 hours, another full scan and still no joy (actually the
complete opposite of joy)...

I've been through SlimChances thread as it seemed we had similar
issues, Spicefly's guide, the wiki and whatever. I've done the
following:
- installed the 7.3 nightly
- configured MIP to run headless and confirmed I can do a test mix

SugarCube is still not working (just ends after one song), and I get no
"M" in the library indicating a mixable status. I assume this means SC
is not properly configured with MIP headless and is the basic problem,
but I have no idea what to try next.

Any help appreciated.

--
ob_kook

SB2 --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII