kennyschiff;359679 Wrote:
> I'm running Slimserver 6.5.4 on a Mac Mini. I added XM 57 (Grateful Dead
> station) to my XM presets. I can tune to this, but there's a whole bunch
> of distortion and what sounds like other stations bleeding through to
> it. This is not true of other XM stations. BTW, I have the fixed XM
> plugin.
>
> Any hunches on why this is happening?

This is an XM problem as the garbled sound is also in the web-based
online player (outside of SC).  The same channel sounds fine via Sirius
on line.

And now that the same channels are available from both XM and Sirius
(as of 11/12) - the Sirius 128kbps streams are noticeably better even
with my little computer speakers. Will XM upgrade their 64kbps??

--
atlslim