I deliberately put the Plugin in Extras on WebUI, SB and Duet controller
menu. I felt putting real FM radio under "Internet Radio" would be
confusing especially as in 7.3 Internet radio menu gets more entries
and plugins are at the end.

Timeshift is done by the Windows/Mac user application and not by the
device or its driver.

To timeshift on SC would require another application to save the audio
stream to disk and hook into SC's FFW/REW mechanism - it's possible but
not at the moment.

> I heard of people having problems with antenna strength but I'm in a
> city.

On the radioshark2 the headphone jack on the back doubles as an
external antenna port.

--
bpa