.:.impossible;361994 Wrote:
> I have the socket policy edited and installed under
>
> ~/library/application support/squeezecenter/plugins
>
> Is this correct?

That sounds right (on a Mac, I guess). Does the plugin show up as
enabled under Settings / Plugins? (The name is Flash Player Socket
Security Policy (v1.0)). If not, did you definitely change maxVersion
to 7.* in the install.xml file? Did you restart after installing the
plugin?

I'm attaching an updated version of the plugin with that change made
(no other changes).

You can verify that the plugin is working by going to port 843 in your
browser. E.g., http://SERVER.IP.ADDRESS.HERE:843. Or
http://localhost:843, You should see "<cross-domain-policy>..."

The CLI plugin should also be enabled, with port 9090.

If that still doesn't work, another likely candidate is a firewall.
Although I guess that shouldn't be an issue with localhost. Ports 9090
and 843 should be accessible.

Let me know if that helps at all.

|Filename: SocketPolicy.zip                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6296|

gsamsa