Hi Erland (& everyone), I'm a bit of a noob with forums so apologies if
my netiquette isn't quite up to scratch.  I've been using
CustomBrowse2.4 with SC7.2 & 7.3 without problem. I use the artists by
letter and albumes by letter extensively and love it.  I upgraded to
CustomBrowse2.5 on SC7.3 using the repository extension download
feature which works nicely but sinse then Ive had problems with CB.
The plugin shows in the plugins screen and appears to load but when I
go to Manage Menus -> Create New Menu -> Artists by letter I just get a
blank screen where I should get a bunch of options.  Seems to happen
when adding any menu.  The log file contains this:
[08-11-26 00:01:37.4507] Slim::Web::HTTP::_generateContentFromFile
(2483) Error: file error - cache failed to write
webadminmethods_newitemparameters.html: No such file or directory

I've checked and webadminmethods_newitemparameters.html is present
here:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\SqueezeCenter\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\CustomBrowse\HTML\EN\plugins\CustomBrowse
(I haven't moved it so I assume that is where it's meant to be?)

If it helps, I used to have a similar problem with ResetVolume that was
due to a "packaging error" which has now been resolved.

Thanks for a great bunch of Plugins,
Doug

--
indifference_engine