vinkender;366453 Wrote:
> It's a Synology 207+, and I get to the squeezecenter on my pc and on the
> safari browser on the IPhone with URL Http://192.168.1.103:9000
>
> Maybe IPeng don't work when squeezecenter is installed on the a NAS ??

No. I've got at least one beta tester who's happily using iPeng on a
Synology.
So you entered the same address that works in iPhone's Safari into
iPeng and the address now shows up in the list of additional servers on
Settings?
What do you see when you swipe right on NowPlaying?
What do you get when you select Artists or New Music on the main menu?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com