grifforama;366785 Wrote:
> I know I know.
> It has built in integration now, but I prefer the old squeezescrobbler
> plugin.
> It's now not working.
> Can anyone help me with this ?

I'm having the same issue. I get the 'please sign in', which I've done
- the sign in does not register with the SB3 and I get no last.fm.
However, it's still scrobbling my SC-played tracks to my last.fm
profile.

I am sorry if this is not the same issue you're having, in which case
I've hijacked your thread. If it is, help US. If it isn't, can anyone
help me.

(I am not in a bonafide last.fm country but I thought this new
builtin-ness was supposed to forego all those issues??)

--
Dingostrategy