What version of SC are you using ?

I am seeing same behaviour with latest rev of SC 7.2 so it needs
investigation although with 7.3 imminent - testing should probably be
done with 7.3.

All The plugin does is generate a playlist so I am inclined to think it
is an SC problem either with a recent change or some strange header info
in NPR WMA stream. The problem occurs regardless whether there is native
decoding is enabled or disabled.

There is something in the NPR WMA stream headers which is not being
handled correctly as the WMA stream has a fixed time and SC finds the
time - the progress bar is not show as progressing.

--
bpa