britboy;359205 Wrote:
> I was able to narrow it down to DynamicPlaylist by deleting the plugin
> and running without for a while. Not a single segfault while it wasn't
> installed. Then, as soon as I reinstalled DynamicPlaylist, the segfault
> returned.

Let me second that. At some moment my squeezecenter started coring
sporadicaly, mostly during restart (but not only). After reading the
(MusicInfo plugin) and the problem  is gone for a couple of days...

I think it's related to some glitch in perl 5.10 (I'm running Debian
unstable, which package version wise fairly close to Ubuntu 8.10)....

--
bugfixer