swemax;369681 Wrote:
> I bought the Ipeng from Itunes store based on the great reviews it got
> there.
> To my surprize it is at least sofar very crappy with huge delay before
> SB reacts to the point where you think that SB has frozen
> I got some 4500 songs so I can understand that it potentially can take
> some time to get the lib loaded
> It seems as if when you select a song or radio station and then press
> play or pause it doesnt action iúntil you cahange screen
> Also if i get it to work it would be nice to be able to block SC's as I
> havy more than one and only want to use one of them (or at least select
> a default one)
>
> One more thing, at least onnce it played a different song tan the one
> selected?
>
> Ipeng is on Iphone 3G FW 2.2
> SC is 7.2 on a readynas with radiator 4.1.4
>
> Any one have an idea what can be done?

I think the lagging has to do with your readynas scaling the artwork
(iPeng uses a different artwork size than SC). There is a server
setting to switch from resampling to simple rescaling, eventually, it
will go away when the artwork resizing is over (the server will cache
the results).

iPeng should always start with the server it was last connected to. See
the startup and settings section on help.penguinlovesmusic.de

Starting the wrong track: I have seen that, too, once or twice but
haven't been able to reproduce it

--
pippin

---