It's a known problem due to fact that SC doesn't know SB is playing a
Flac stream - SC thinks it is a slow AACplus (e.g. 128 or 48k bit)
streams as guesses the amount of "music time" in the SB buffer wheras
SB has a 1500kbps Flac stream and has about 10 or 20 times less "music
time" buffered.  Problem is much worse with slow streams.

AACplus hooks into SC in an "unapproved" way to enable the radio text
to be displayed - if I used the "Normal" transcodiong like Alien -
there would be no text at all.  The method also meant a full blown
Plugin did not have to be developed. I do not want to maintain another
plugin.

I might be able to do something in 7.3 as there have been changes which
look promising.

--
bpa