Nonreality;370767 Wrote:
> Am I correct in the fact that no one has gotten xm to work with 7.3?  I
> really don't want to lose it and the work around works with 7.2.

I had XM working with the work around for a while in 7.2 and then it
stopped.  Could never get it working again no matter what I did.  Every
once in a while I tried it with 7.3 while in Beta.  Of course, when they
went to full release I tried again, just hoping.  It is actually worse
if there can be something worse than not working.  Before, it appeard
to be playing, just no sound.  Now, it doesn't even do that and when I
click on some of the menu items like browse stations, I get gibberish.

The XM thing and now the Rhapsody thing are tiresome. Please don't take
that as a slap at Squeeze.  Neither one is their issue.

Howard

--
Howard Passman

.....and still waiting for extra cradles..