atlslim;370818 Wrote:
> Hello pippin,
>
> Not sure if this has been noted but when I browse to Internet Radio >
> Staff Picks > and choose a category from there, the first item/station
> begins to play and the other stations are added to the playlist.
>
> I was expecting another menu/list to choose individual stations from?
>
> (iPeng 1.04/SC 7.1/Ubuntu 8.04)

I cannot reproduce this with 7.2 or 7.3, i don't have an 7.1
installations anymore.
Are you sure you didn't do a "touch-and-hold" (touching the category
for at least 1s)? In that case this would be the expected behavior.
Or is there a "|>" symbol IN FROMT OF the category name (not hebind)?
In this case the category is being delivered as a playable element
without subitems. If it's that, I believe you need to update the server
to 7.2.1 or 7.3 to get around this.

--
pippin

---