I have entered the URL into Additional Repositories, there is no
resulting reference to Waveinput in any Settings tab / drop down. There
is still a reference to Waveinput in my favourites in SC, as there has
been for a long time, this shows the URL as Wavin://1 and my speaker
settings on the PC are Stereo Mix. However clicking  play on Wave Input
on the SB gets no response. There is no longer a Wave Input folder in my
plugins.

I dont know what to do next, and I want to solve this via Extension
Downloader.

Wait a minute I have tried copy and pasting the URL reference again.
This time I got new extensions showing  including  BPAs extensions
including Wave Input 1.04, which I ticked and applied. I am about to
stop and restart, which I will try without a reboot.

I will keep you posted.

--
juniper

Version: 7.3 - 24282  Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Perl Version: 5.8.8 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt