Excellent upgrade... thanks again. I installed 0.70 on my wife's HP tx2z
notebook before she left for work and the touch-hold on the album covers
now emulates right-clicks as expected. I did not get to play much with
the touch interface as she had to leave, but the resizing of the album
art in touch view was still not working as expected.

A problem that I found with my setup, because I still use the
"unsuported" MyRadio Plugin,  is that the AlienBBC icon replaces
MyRadio and AlienBBC gets the generic Radio Icon. The AlienBBC tree
view expands as expected, but when I expand the AlienBBC Live Streams
branch... most of the items within it are branches instead of leaves.
If I click on any of these branches I get the Hold on... message.

--
tamanaco