GoCubs;375241 Wrote:
> Hi Mike-
>
> Does the plugin work at all or is the error preventing it from starting
> up?
> If you disable NBA teams do you still get the error?  What OS are you
> using?  Make sure you using the release 7.3 or a later nightly.  The
> call that's failing is related to new CPAN libraries the plugin is
> using in 7.3 for parsing.  My guess is they're not available for some
> reason in your install.  How did you install the plugin?  Did you use
> the new 7.3 extension downloader?
>
> -Greg

I'm on XP using 7.3.1.  When I disable NBA teams the error goes away.
The weather part works fine.  I used the Extension downloader to
install it.  I get a similar message on my PGAScores plugin so I'll
keep looking.  Mine is also related to a CPAN library.  I had to move
into the library into my plugin directory.  I'll also try to install
yours manually and see what happens.

Thanks.

--
Mike Meyer