I installed KDF's Pop3 Email Checker plugin using Extension Downloader - it was
offered as an available plugin.  After I restarted, the log reported:

[22:08:51.1408] Slim::Utils::PluginManager::enablePlugins (423) Couldn't load
Plugins::Email::Plugin. Error: Plugin is incompatible with this version of
SqueezeCenter. Please update.

I then went back to Extension Downloader and it offers an upgrade from 1.0 to
r43.  Why didn't it offer that version first time round?  Anyway, when I click
the checkbox to upgrade and apply, it doesn't seem to apply an upgraded
version, as it reports the same in the log upon restart.  ED reports that it
still has version 1.0 installed (BTW, the description string is not expanded
either: PLUGIN_ALARM_DESC - assume the string name is wrong).

SC Version 7.3.2 - TRUNK 24417