Nonreality;372981 Wrote:
> So no one has gotten xm to work yet with 7.3?  I'll have to wait because
> I really need my opie and anthony in the morning.  What a bummer.  I'd
> like to use some of the new features but I don't want to lose XM.

You are correct as far as I know. I used the workaround happily under
7.2 but am not able to get sound out of 7.3. I can log in with the XM
plugin, and connect, but no sound. I think these are everyone's general
symptoms.

I have a SB3 but no controller, so I think I might go back to 7.2 just
for the XM plugin. Are there features of 7.3 besides the Duet support
that I should consider?

--
downtime