I woke up this morning and found that WeatherTime has stopped working -
the SB3 display shows "NO FORECAST AVAILABLE".

On investigating, I see that, since midnight, the log file shows:
> [08-12-31 00:05:36.8473] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1126) Warning:
> [00:05:36.8466] Not an ARRAY reference at Weather/Wunderground.pm line
> 223.

I guess that this is some sort of problem with date handling (perhaps
because this is the 366th day of the year?)

Hopefully all will be well again tomorrow, and the problem won't occur
for another four years, but it would be good to have it fixed!

--
peterbell